Currently, all show home visits and meetings with our sales consultants are by appointment only.
At North Ridge, the health and safety of our guests and employees are paramount. Effective March 17th, we have made the decision to temporarily close all our show homes and conduct all customer in-person meetings by appointment only.
During this time, we will be taking specific measures to ensure the health and well-being of all our employees, customers and business partners. For the health and safety of everyone, we are asking you to contact us via email, phone, website chat or on our social media channels. We are committed to serving our customers the best we can during this difficult time.
Our employees are continuing to follow these precautions, and we encourage you to as well:
- Be vigilant in washing hands frequently, covering coughs or sneezes, cleaning and disinfecting shared and frequently touched objects and surfaces, and avoiding contact with sick people.
- Implement a “handshake-free” policy.
- Maintain a distance of about 1-2 meters in all interactions, meetings and appointments.
- Stay home if feeling unwell.
- If you or anyone in your household have recently returned from travel, you are to follow the guidance of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and self-isolate for 14 days.
- Our sales consultants have been provided instructions to ask important safety questions of any visitors to our communities to ensure that we understand if face-to-face interactions are safe for all involved.
For the health and safety of our customers, employees, and trade partners, we are asking all visitors to advise the proper North Ridge representative (i.e., the person you have been dealing with) with a phone call or email if they meet any of the following, commonly cited conditions.
- Have you or anyone in your household returned from any international travel and/or from areas where travel restrictions have been imposed within the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold- or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days? (Including fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing) or do you have any underlying medical conditions?
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to provide you with the best homeowner experience while maintaining a safe environment and a better tomorrow. Connect with us online at northridge.sk.ca or through our social media channels @northridgedevelopmentcorp where you can safely start your home search.